Choose from a wide rang of Designer Eyewear at Burlington Optometry
We stand behind our prescriptions and eyewear and aspire to accommodate emergency repairs and adjustments. We offer a great selection of frames at the best possible price with free adjustment for our patients. With our prescription, you will be able to see not only clearly but accurately. Before you buy your new eyewear, we would determine a number of things to make sure your new purchase is custom-made to give you clear and comfortable vision while making sure you look great. This include:
- Accurately measuring the distance between your pupils so that your new lenses will be properly located in the new frames
- Selecting the right size of frame for you
- Selecting the right shape of frame for you
- Determining what curvature of lens to use
- Determining what type of lens material to use
- Determining what coatings to use on your lenses that best suit your needs
- Determining the height to place the optical center of the lens in your frames
- Measuring how high to place the bifocal (if you wear a multifocal lens)
- Properly adjusting the frame to your face
If all of the above are not chosen specifically for you, it’s not uncommon to have problems such as headaches, fatigue, an “eye pulling” sensation, nausea, and pain or pressure marks on your nose or around your ears. Visit our location today to get your eyeglasses prescription filled.
Designer Frames & Sunglasses
We offer a great selection of designer frames at the best possible price as well as top quality frames at budget prices. Adjustments are always free for all of our patients. Some of the brands that we carry are as follows:
Prada, Rayban, Burberry, Versace, Vera Wang, BCBG, Hugo Boss, Juicy Couture, Lucky Brand, Silhouette and more.
New patients are welcome and we always strive to accommodate walk-in patients and emergency appointments. Call us today at 905-336-3205 to schedule an appointment. You can also email us at email@example.com. Visit us at: 1505 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON L7P 3B6.